Shipping & Delivery
Last updated: January 02, 2023
We strive to maintain an excellent reputation for customer service. However, unfortunately, things do not always go to plan and factors such as the weather, traffic conditions, industrial disputes, etc., may occasionally prevent us from achieving this. We currently use the services of Royal Mail, Parcelforce, and other relevant shipping aggregator recommended couriers to deliver your orders across the UK. Therefore, our deliveries may be impacted by factors that are directly or indirectly associated with the chosen courier services, and there are no guarantees in place for these providers to be able to guarantee their delivery services.
· We operate and ship from England.
· We process orders within 2 business days (excluding weekends and holidays).
· Successfully placed orders will receive an email confirmation with the order details. If you have not received an email, please check your junk folder, spam filter, or contact us for conformation.
· If you need any assistance with your order, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not be able to make changes to your order after it has been shipped.
· Please review and ensure you have entered the correct address. We're not responsible for non-delivery due to errors in the address that you provide. If an order is returned to us due to an incorrect address, and it satisfies The Conditions for Returns in our Returns and refunds policy, we will refund the original order (minus the courier provider charges). You can refer to our Returns & refunds policy for further info.
Shipping and Delivery
· We currently only deliver to the UK Mainland (including Northern Ireland and Highlands). We’re working on expanding our shipping coverage to customers that are outside these areas. If you live outside of these areas and you're interested in ordering from us, please contact us at email@example.com, or by using one of the contact options that are on our 'Contact Us' page.
· We offer Free delivery for orders over £20. There is a flat fee of £2.99 for orders under £20.
· We always ensure we charge a fair fee for delivery and often subsidise much of these costs.
· We aim to despatch all orders within 2 working days of the order being placed.
· We do not deliver to post box numbers.
In the unfortunate circumstance that we need to cancel your order after it has been accepted, we will notify you. We reserve the right to cancel any order, before or after acceptance, and will notify you immediately of any such cancellation.
You will not be charged for any orders we cancel. Any payment made prior to an order being canceled by us will typically be reimbursed using the same method originally used by you to pay for your order.