Returns & Refunds Policy
Last updated: January 02, 2023
Thank you for shopping at Servetray.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase we invite you to review our policy on returns and refunds.
The following terms are applicable for any products that you purchased with us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Returns and Refunds Policy:
· Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Servetray Limited, 10 Fotheringham Court, Enfield, EN1 1PU, England.
· Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
· Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
· Service refers to the Website.
· Website refers to Servetray, accessible from http://www.servetray.com
· You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
You are entitled to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason for doing so.
The deadline for cancelling an order is 14 days from the date on which you received the goods or on which a third party you have appointed, who is not the carrier, takes possession of the product delivered.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by email: email@example.com
Conditions for Returns
For the Goods to be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
· The Goods were purchased in the last 14 days
· The Goods are in the original packaging
· The Goods were not used or damaged
· You have the receipt or proof of purchase
The following Goods cannot be returned:
· The supply of Goods made to Your specifications or clearly personalized.
· The supply of Goods which according to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidly or where the date of expiry is over.
We reserve the right to refuse returns of any merchandise that does not meet the above return conditions in our sole discretion.
Only regular priced Goods may be refunded. Unfortunately, goods on sale cannot be refunded. This exclusion may not apply to You if it is not permitted by applicable law.
Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a refund, we will assign you a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number and provide you with a return form.
Include in your package the original receipt.
You are responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Goods to Us. You should send the Goods at the following address:
Servetray Limited, 10 Fotheringham Court, Enfield, EN1 1PU
We cannot be held responsible for Goods damaged or lost in return shipment. Therefore, we recommend an insured and trackable mail service. We are unable to issue a refund without actual receipt of the Goods or proof of received return delivery.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process your return. We will notify you by email when your return has been processed. We will reimburse you no later than 14 days from the day on which we receive the returned goods. We will use the same means of payment as you used for the order.
If you decline to accept your delivery, made a mistake of entering an incorrect address, or have not collected from e.g., post office or sorting depot / office: we will refund you; but only if the courier provider returns this to us and the package satisfies the conditions in The Conditions for Returns section (above). If you satisfy the returns conditions, any admin fee that the courier provider charges us (this will be deducted from your refund).
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us by email: email@example.com